(1 ) Returns of defective products will only proceed if AROMALABORATORY previously and expressly authorizes them.
(2) AROMALABORATORY does not accept refunds, only returns or exchanges of defective products (Environmental Fragrances, Home Scents, Purifiers of the Air, Perfumes, Cosmetics). Returns of products made to measure for you are not accepted. (Scent Identities)
(3) Upon receipt of your order the buyer is obliged to immediately examine the merchandise and immediately communicate the defects or incidents involved with the transport by sending photographs of the product to email@example.com. Claims that exceed 2 calendar days for this type of incident will not be accepted.
(4) For other defects or defects of quality or quantity you have a period of 7 calendar days from delivery to notify them in writing. For the acceptance of a return, the item must be unused and the same conditions received. It must also be in its original packaging. To complete your return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required. Once your statement is received and accepted, we will contact you to send us the defective product. Once the product has been inspected, you will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of your return.
(5) Small variations usual in trade, color, weight, processing or components and those specific to the artisanal productive nature of AROMALABORATORY; they will not be considered defects or vices of the merchandise, nor will they confer on the buyer the right to demand compensation or return.
(6) You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs will be refundable if we take the return as good or if it has been broken during transport.
(7) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for the exchanged product to reach you again may vary. If you are going to send an object for a superior value of 60€ we recommend you contract a traceable service or an insurance shipping service. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.