At lunchtime, we love to pay attention to all the details, set the table beautifully, scent the atmosphere with SUMMER and enjoy healthy, clean and Mediterranean dishes.
If you like pasta, this is one of our favourite vegetarian-aromatised alternatives: simple and balanced.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
100g Greek feta cheese (or similar vegan)
1/2 teaspoon thyme flowers
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Pepper and salt to taste.
Extra virgin olive oil.
1. Boil the cauliflower with a pinch of salt. Set aside.
2. At the same time, in another saucepan, boil the tagliatelle al dente. Set aside.
3. In a frying pan, poach 5 shallots with extra virgin olive oil.
4. Pour the cauliflower and tagliatelle into the pan with the shallots and add a few cubes of Greek feta cheese and some thyme flowers, cover the pan for a couple of minutes over a low heat.
5. Serve on a plate and sprinkle with turmeric powder, a few more thyme flowers and pepper.
Serve with guacamole and olive dips.